You know your new strength programme is working when you wake up paralyzed in your arms and your core. Holy hell, I'm sore today!
What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger . . . .
Right now, it consists of:
1) bench press with 10lb dumbells
3) lateral raises with 10lb dumbells
4) leg extensions with 8lb weights
5) standing leg curls with 8lb weights
6) 10lb dumbell raise (behind head)
7) tricep pull down with R-band
8) shoulder shrugs with R-band
9) dumbell curls with 10lb weights
10) 10lb dumbell presses
11) lateral pull outs with R-band
12) push ups off of step
13) leg raises from kneeling position with 8lb weight
14) lateral leg raises (standing) with 8lb weight
18) side plank
20) one leg balance on bosu ball
21) lateral pulls with R-band
22) back leg raises with 8lb weights
Horrible. The horror. This should work. Scheduled once a week right now.