Saturday, December 19, 2009

Comeback . . .

I am sloooooowly returning to pre-surgery status. Last week I ran/walked 14K. This week I ran 24K. I feel strong though and feel I could be running more, but I want to take it slow, since this would be the time I could hurt myself. Next week, the plan is in the 30K range. Also, all runs are easy for now, to get back into the swing of things.

I'm allergic to the new antibiotics, Septra, so I have to go back and might get the PICC line back in. Boo hoo. Not happy. Oh well, the sutures are out. The skin coming off the hands is gross, but what is really gross is the skin coming off the bottoms of the feet in large and thick sheets. Uggh. Think worse blisters ever. I just coat the feet in Penaten (sp?) zinc cream, wear two pairs of socks and get out there and ignore it.

No comments: