Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tired . . .

This is the second day I've got up at 5am. Nasty. The first day (yesterday) I got up early to give another crack at early morning running. Not good. I ran out of streetlights and could only safely run 2.2K before running out of a safe running environment. I just felt it wasn't worth it. I think I'm sticking to my afternoon/evening runs. I just feel fantastic when I run at that time. This morning, I wasn't planning to run, but just got up almost an hour before the alarm went off and couldn't go back to sleep. Uggh. I can't wait until my day off tomorrow, when I can sleep in.

3 comments:

Saface Macdonald said...

Early mornings are not fun when they are planned for, forget it when you can't get back to sleep!

Ted said...

For some reason, I have never been too fond of running in the dark. I have a wild imagination that some pit bulls are lurking out in the dark waiting for me. Maybe its my deafness and I prefer to see everything in daylight. I love it when you are so dedicated to running.

Rhonda said...

I always find it interesting, people's running preferences. I am a morning runner. Up at 4:30, on the road by 5:30. I have tried running after work many many times but find that I am exhausted from the day.