Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Three days off . . .

I am on my first day of three days off. What a wonderful rest I'm going to have! I am working the first weekend in about two years coming up. It sounds like a nasty tradeoff, but I sometimes don't like my days off on the weekend. The grocery stores are crowded, everywhere you go is crowded, because everyone has those two days off. The nice thing about these upcoming three days off is everyone else is working. I find the hospital is very, very stressful during the weekdays, with all the patients going for tests, doctors wanting this done and that done - NOW, etc. Weekends are relaxing and easy. People tend to not come to the hospital for their issues on the weekend - they will generally leave it until Monday, especially when the weather is nice.

Today, I'm going to have my mid week longish run, tomorrow, I'm going to have a smaller distance run, then Friday I'm going to do my long run. I'm just going to do my regular run commutes on the weekend, and pick up again next week. Nice!

3 comments:

Spirit Flower said...

enjoy ;)

Ted said...

Awesome !!! Enjoy your day off !!!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

enjoy the days off! :)