Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100 days . . .

As of today, there are 100 days left in 2009. A challenge was issued on Running Mania (www.runningmania.com) to run every day for the next 100 days at least 20 minutes. I believe that is doable, so today is the first day! I won't report on everyday, but will give updates on how I am doing. Just to update my last challenge, if you look down at the bottom of my blog page, I am almost at my 2009 goal of running 1000K! I might be finishing that goal in September! I don't know what goal to pick now for 2010, but what a change from running between 300-400K in 2008.

I might just do 2010K in 2010.

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

good luck with the challenge! :)

Ted said...

I just didn't realized we have 100 remaining days left for the year. OMG !!! I'd better get started on the Christmas list. Good Luck with the challenge.

Kelodie said...

Good luck with this new challenge!