Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beautiful June . . .

As the weather starts getting better and better, I like to spend more time outside. I am getting most of my runs in, but keeping them short as of right now, but am trying to work on getting a little faster.

My holidays are coming up and I am thinking of a 'staycation.' I am going to start planning out some activities to do around Ottawa that I have always wanted to do, but never had the time. Some of the best museums in the country are here and I have never been through them. I would also like to see the art gallery and go to Gatineau Park. It is still brewing in my mind and am working on the plan.

2 comments:

Mary Horowitz said...

Staycations are the best!

Ted said...

I think vacation are stressful than a staycation. I am all for staycations.

Hey.. thanks so much for the response to my recent comment. Much appreciated. Much appreciated!