Friday, February 13, 2009

Can't believe I'm still sick . . .

This pneumonia is kicking me in the ass. I get strength one day, and then I'l laid up for the next three. I went to work a couple of days ago for the first time since I got sick, and when I got home and ate supper, I just went outside and kept throwing up and throwing up. Then, for the next day, I kept coughing and coughing (lovely chunks for all of you that love this kind of stuff) which made me quite short of breath and nauseated. I just can't catch a break. I feel better today, just drained and I have absolutely no appetite. I am a little nervous to do anything involving too much energy today, so not to start up any coughing. My boss had called and wanted me to go to a CPR refresher course, but I bailed at the last minute because I didn't want to walk over there and start coughing and barfing. All I want to do is improve and get better. I want to get some energy back. I can't live like this for another week.

On a brighter note, I ordered a Garmin Forerunner 205 today and can't wait to start running with it once I kick this pneumonia is the ass. I got a new fuel belt with it too, all from MEC (http://www.mec.ca/). The fuel belt has a double water bottle holder at the back (one for water and one for my mix of Gatorade/water) and lots of little pockets for gels, cell phone and such.

Luckily, no seizures this week.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

yay for no seizure!
boo for still being sick. take care.