Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random thoughts about me . . .

25 random thoughts about me... as from Facebook:
1. I wanted to be a coroner growing up.
2. I started out university planning on becoming an environmental lawyer. I left university wanting to get into medical school, but had to wait until my health got better.
3. The last thing I ever wanted to do was nursing. I was considering engineering. Nursing was chosen because my gramma told me I was meant to be a nurse.
4. I miss my Gramma Marcotte every day.
5. I've considered ending my life several times because of my seizures when I was younger.
6. I love being alone.
7. I cannot sleep unless my dogs are with me.
8. I'm terrified of flying and of heights.
9. I love my job.
10. A doctor told me that I have a mild form of Asperger's Syndrome. I don't believe that.
11. Don't ever touch my toes. Ever.
12. I have never been in love. Ever.
13. My epilepsy controls my life more than I let on.
14. I played violin in high school.
15. My life insurance beneficiaries are my dogs. Really.
16. I cut my own hair.
17. I broke someone's heart and still feel a little bad about it, even though it was the right thing to do.
18. I didn't do my taxes last year, but I know I don't owe anything.
19. I can have surgery (a right temporal lobectomy) that might end my seizures, but I refuse on the fear I will be a different person.
20. I have a real hard time meeting new people. I feel nervous and awkward inside.
21. I have a tea cup collection.
22. I rarely watch movies. I'd rather read the book.
23. I don't believe in ghosts.
24. The idea of eating meat horrifies me.
25. I fear my parents' no longer being there for me.