Saturday, January 17, 2009

Frigid . . . .

It's been a very cold week, so much so that I have been stuck inside and screwing up electronics and spending humungious hours trying to fix them back to normal (not on purpose - I think). I screwed up my iPod, I screwed up my Blackberry, but now they are fixed, just in time for the weather to dethaw a bit. I had a great run today. The sun was coming through the clouds like a light shining through a foggy window. Not cloudy, but not bright sunlight either. I can't wait until my long run tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey Carrie, hope you're doing well. I gave your blog link to a blogger friend of mine who has epilepsy too. You can find Melanie here: http://m0mmymel.blogspot.com/ (In case you want to check her blog out. She's real nice!)

Carrie said...

Thank you! I'll check her blog out!

sue said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊