Thursday, October 23, 2008

No energy, no mojo . . . .

I've been feeling very tired this week and I don't know why. It feels like all the blood has been drained from my body. The only way I can get any energy is taking small naps, drinking large amounts of coffee, etc. I could stay in bed all day if I allowed myself. I had a seizure early Monday morning and I just haven't bounced back from it. I called in sick for the first four hours of my shift on Monday, but I made up for it by staying for 4 hours afterwards. Today, it was too much. I just decided to stay here all day and try and rest. I haven't been able to run since Sunday, but I'm going to try tonight if I get enough rest.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Oh no, hope you feel better now. Are you having seizure regularly? Sorry, I don't know much about epilepsy...

Coffee is good energy, hope you'll be back and feeling good soon.

Big hug Carrie

xxxxx