Sunday, May 4, 2008

Influenza outbreak at work . . .

I've been off on "imposed holidays" and working in CCU this week due to the influenza outbreak on our unit. Work offered us to take Tamiflu, and I wanted to take it, but Occupational Health refused to give it to me because I have an "acute or exacerbated neurological illness." I knew that was bs and it related to Guillain Barre disease and not epilepsy, and I wanted to take the damn Tamiflu just in case I was exposed. Oh well, I actually only got officially one paid day off from it and had to work this weekend in CCU. It wasn't as boring as I thought it was going to be. I tried to keep really busy (or as busy as possible working in there).

Stella, Latte and Peanut are doing well. They are playing more together as Stella starts to grow up. Our next upcoming vet visit on Tuesday is ALL TOGETHER. Should be fun . . . NO. I will have to get Pet Taxi and it should be quite the adventure. I haven't even taken all three dogs all together on a walk yet.

No comments: