Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekly update . . .

Stella is growing up daily. She appears to be an inch taller every time you wake up in the morning. The three dogs are getting along quite well.

I worked almost the whole week on the floor. The same people are dragging the floor down and the hard workers are not going to be there for long. Maybe they just don't see it, but the bottom feeders are the ones that stay and the good ones are the ones who leave as quickly as possible, and the bottom feeders are diluting the good staff out. My transfer papers are all filled out; I'm waiting to get off of paperwork modified before I file them.

I got some rainbow carrots in my organic vegetable basket this week and I can't wait to eat them tonite. They look so beautiful, I could just "eat them up!"

No comments: