Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally, improvements are happening

I've finished a full week of back to work (even though it is half days) today and things have been going pretty well. I haven't gotten too tired and I have been chipping at that large mountain of files at work at a good clip. Today was the first day I noticed I made a bit of a dent in the pile. It is tedious work but I'm working on it. I can't believe the clinic let their records get like that. I don't know how they do adequate research with their files in such a mess.

My health has been doing okay. Slow improvements, but like that pile of files, I can finally see the improvements over time. My memory is coming back, my concentration, and my energy levels are improving. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal when I get back to my regular position. I would love to start working nights again. I love working straight nights. I would miss the wonderful allied health people that work during the day, but the noise and the crap that goes on all day just is too much for my brain to compute. Night shift is busy, but at least things usually happen one at a time.

No comments: