Thursday, February 21, 2008

Energy low, but walking a lot . . .

I've been working at the Riverside for 2 weeks now and everything is going okay. I walk back and forth from the Riverside everyday; it's not really that far – about the same distance from the General. I am quite tired in the afternoon and have been taking naps then to regain some energy. I have been neglecting grocery shopping and errands because of my lack of energy after work. Today, I walked to Billings Bridge to put a cheque in the bank. I was already at the Riverside, so I figured I was halfway, so I just continued walking. While I was there, I also picked up some bread and cereal, because I was out of both. It was all I could probably carry all that way anyways. I walked all the way back home and I'm probably going to have to go for more than a little nap. I'm totally drained, but I feel good for doing it.

1 comment:

A. & J. said...

I agree with you too. I think it must be due to the weather, because I have no idea what else it could be.