Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ruminants for today . . .

I got awakened up early for breakfast club this morning. No one called me the night before, so I didn't know about it. I went to Cora's like I just rolled out of bed (of which I did). It was fun though, as always.

I've been feeling quite tired and down. I had another "fruitful" day, without doing one thing around the house. I hope this funk leaves soon. I hate being non-productive.

Heath Ledger died this afternoon. I'm not sure if I have seen a movie of his, but then again, I'm not much of a movie watcher these past few years. I don't even have a DVD player or a VCR. I keep thinking about getting one, but I don't really watch a lot of TV to begin with. It is sad when so one with so much promise and is so successful in life can die like that. It makes we wonder why I'm still kicking around. I've had to fight hard for everything I have in this life and still I continue to circle around in the toilet bowl. I guess it is all about character.

No comments: