Saturday, November 3, 2007

Breakfast Club




I really enjoy Breakfast Club. It keeps me up-to-date with some people I really enjoy working with while I am off sick. I also used to love going out for breakfast after working a night shift, and since I don't work nights anymore, it's a bit of nostalgia. The core group seems to be M, Batman, M, Robin, and "little girl" (J). We have a lot of fun together and I really enjoy being with these guys. They don't really harp on the negatives, but like to have fun as much as possible and still do the job. We only go once every nine days, it's when that group does their last night shift. M calls me the night before and tells me if I'm going, and then they call me at between 6:30 and 7:oo telling me to get up, their picking me up. I go in my pyjamies and I try to look a little presentable, but hell, it's 7:30 by the time we all get there, so who cares what anyone looks like? We do all a little laughing, we fill each other up on what we are doing, la-tee-do-dee-da. Breakfast is good because it is at Cora's. I just wish we could do this more often, or that everyone I work with was fun enough to join Breakfast Club.

No comments: