Friday, October 26, 2007

October 26th, 2007

I got my organic produce delivery today from Life Organic (www.lifeorganic.ca) and I was very happy. The tomatoes were gorgeous, the leeks were huge, the carrots were heirloom, so their several different colours, and so on. So far, everything tastes fantastic and I'm quite happy with the delivery. The great thing is they deliver the produce in the Rubbermaid container, and 80% of the veggies are all loose, no excess packaging. The only thing that had any sort of packaging was the shrink-wrapped packaging that the mushrooms came in (the ones that you usually see in the grocery store), a small plastic bag that the kiwis came in, and a small plastic bag that the Asian greens are wrapped in. Made some potato and leek soup, yummy!

Didn't sleep much last night and woke up at the crack of dawn today. I maybe slept 4 hours. I don't know why. I can't remember any dreams, waking up, etc. Just didn't spend much time sleeping. I guess I'll make up for it tonite.

No comments: