Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21st, 2007


I just finished spending a lovely afternoon (and I mean that) painting a 12x12 canvas that I am quite proud of (if I do say so myself). I usually start out with this grand idea, then get lost in the details, working concentrically with more sharp details, then more, then more, until I've totally lost control of the whole canvas and I am totally disappointed at the end. This time I stuck with the plan the whole way and created something I can be proud of.

Drank coffee all day, listened to some great tunes (from UltraChilled, vol 1 & 2), Peanut and Latte had some Dentabones and they "ultrachilled". I had no problems today in anyway, no seizures, no bouts of extreme tiredness, no stress, just turned out okay.

Now if only everyday could be this way . . .

No comments: