Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20th, 2007.


I began this blog because posting observations on Facebook became problematic. Just didn't fit right.

I got an e-mail from LQ, the lady who breeds Labradors, and she said that the dog that I originally wanted a puppy from is finally pregnant. I'm not going to get too excited, since the last time became a big disappointment (the dog didn't take the pregnancy and the other dog didn't give me a black female lab like I wanted). I had a name and was all mentally prepared for the puppy. I was so excited. This time, I'm thinking of naming the puppy Stella (again), Karma (a name that is already in use by another Labrador I know), Dharma, and Beatrix. I'm leaning towards Stella again. It just goes with a black lab so well. I hope I'm not disappointed again. I've had so many disappointments lately.

No comments: